Covid Pandemic

Discuss any and everything here, like Sports, Gas Prices, Music, Faith, etc.
AbbyJr
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
Elevation: 50m(164ft)

Re: Covid Pandemic

Post by AbbyJr »

Hound wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:49 pm It's been getting worse over time. I feel since my last vaccine I never fully recovered. Si I feel like I'm continuously stuck in the 'catching a cold' zone feeling just as you are catching a cold. you know, muscle pains, weakness etc. Now it seems to be getting worse with the pain though. I can't say for sure it's from the vaccine, but I never had this issue prior, and it started after the fact, and since I never recovered fully from the second vaccine shot I feel it's related or it messed up my immune system. When I told my doctor he just scoffed at me, and said it was better than getting covid. I almost got up and punched him in the head. F'n Dr's are useless here half the time.
I'm so sorry to hear about your medical struggles. I've also had symptoms since my 2nd vaccine dose that of course I could never prove was because of the vaccine, but I sometimes wonder. It's quite strange that suddenly around two weeks after my 2nd dose, I got major pains in my back. Thankfully, it went away on its own fairly quickly. However, sometime later I developed similar pains in my knee and had to take some time off of work. My doctor ordered an X-Ray and found very mild arthritis. I still continue to deal with random aches and pains in my body that I don’t ever recall experiencing prior to vaccination. From what I’ve read, the vaccine can in some cases trigger an arthritis flare up. They claim it's a rare side effect but is it actually rare? We were also told in the media that the vaccine would stop transmission of the virus. Well that proved to be false. Nevertheless, anybody who was even slightly concerned about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine was considered to be a selfish science denying anti vaxxer. :roll: :x

Further, I've also started experiencing random waves of nausea throughout the day. It doesn't happen every day but it happens enough for it be noticeable. Usually it's when I'm at work. Eating food helps it so one could argue that I'm just hungry. But I don't recall ever experiencing this until after my 2nd vaccine dose. Again, I can not prove that some or any of this is vaccine induced. There is also such a thing as a coincidence, which I do accept, especially in this case given the multiple medical explanations that could be made to explain my symptoms.

But the point is that people were coerced into taking this vaccine, which should have never been tolerated by the general public. Yet, many people were actually demanding vaccine mandates. I read an article once stating that some UBC students were demanding a campus mandate for the vaccine despite the fact that young healthy people, which likely make up most the campus population, were at a very low risk of a bad outcome of Covid. There was no excuse to mandate an experimental vaccine and the fact that a large percentage of the population not only accepted the mandates but actually demanded them, is very concerning for those, including myself, who value both freedom and democracy.

While I was not concerned about Covid myself, I took the vaccine to be respectful to those surrounding me that were concerned about it. I also figured I may need it for work. However, at the time I chose to get vaccinated, the government had promised that it would not be made mandatory. I should have known they would not keep their promises. :roll: :x I’ve had two doses and will not get any more.

Anyways, I really hope you feel better soon. Stay strong. :thumbup:
Central Abbotsford
50m (164ft)

2022/23 season snowfall: 76.8cm

:team: :snowwindow: :snowman:
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

AbbyJr wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:49 pm I'm so sorry to hear about your medical struggles. I've also had symptoms since my 2nd vaccine dose that of course I could never prove was because of the vaccine, but I sometimes wonder. It's quite strange that suddenly around two weeks after my 2nd dose, I got major pains in my back. Thankfully, it went away on its own fairly quickly. However, sometime later I developed similar pains in my knee and had to take some time off of work. My doctor ordered an X-Ray and found very mild arthritis. I still continue to deal with random aches and pains in my body that I don’t ever recall experiencing prior to vaccination. From what I’ve read, the vaccine can in some cases trigger an arthritis flare up. They claim it's a rare side effect but is it actually rare? We were also told in the media that the vaccine would stop transmission of the virus. Well that proved to be false. Nevertheless, anybody who was even slightly concerned about the safety and effectiveness of the vaccine was considered to be a selfish science denying anti vaxxer. :roll: :x

Further, I've also started experiencing random waves of nausea throughout the day. It doesn't happen every day but it happens enough for it be noticeable. Usually it's when I'm at work. Eating food helps it so one could argue that I'm just hungry. But I don't recall ever experiencing this until after my 2nd vaccine dose. Again, I can not prove that some or any of this is vaccine induced. There is also such a thing as a coincidence, which I do accept, especially in this case given the multiple medical explanations that could be made to explain my symptoms.

But the point is that people were coerced into taking this vaccine, which should have never been tolerated by the general public. Yet, many people were actually demanding vaccine mandates. I read an article once stating that some UBC students were demanding a campus mandate for the vaccine despite the fact that young healthy people, which likely make up most the campus population, were at a very low risk of a bad outcome of Covid. There was no excuse to mandate an experimental vaccine and the fact that a large percentage of the population not only accepted the mandates but actually demanded them, is very concerning for those, including myself, who value both freedom and democracy.

While I was not concerned about Covid myself, I took the vaccine to be respectful to those surrounding me that were concerned about it. I also figured I may need it for work. However, at the time I chose to get vaccinated, the government had promised that it would not be made mandatory. I should have known they would not keep their promises. :roll: :x I’ve had two doses and will not get any more.

Awe Jr. man that's absolutely insane you were suffering as well some what hopefully your fully recovered pal. :thumbup:
The 6th annual alzheimer's snowfall contest
:team: Canoodles record: 44-18-8
:gramps: Wrinkle Rockers: 43cm :wtf:
:hockey: South Sardines: 57cm
CYCW station
https://cycw.awos.live/local-weather
Hound
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Hound »

AbbyJr wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:49 pm I'm so sorry to hear about your medical struggles. I've also had symptoms since my 2nd vaccine dose that of course I could never prove was because of the vaccine..

Thank for sharing that.. I also hope you feel better. I just find the amount of people experiencing these 'coincidences' is quite the large amount, yet the doctors just play it off, which is no surprise since most of them are in the pockets of big pharma anyway.

The part that sucks, was the part that we were 'FORCED' to get this poison. I am not an anti-vaccer or anything like that, and it's up to people to decide if they want to take it, but being forced to take it, especially by an employer, is just wrong.
North Surrey/Fraser Heights
Elevation - 85 M./278 Ft.
:eatyum:
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider
Elevation: 545m/1788 ft

Post by Glacier »

Hound wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:49 pm It's been getting worse over time. I feel since my last vaccine I never fully recovered. Si I feel like I'm continuously stuck in the 'catching a cold' zone feeling just as you are catching a cold. you know, muscle pains, weakness etc. Now it seems to be getting worse with the pain though. I can't say for sure it's from the vaccine, but I never had this issue prior, and it started after the fact, and since I never recovered fully from the second vaccine shot I feel it's related or it messed up my immune system. When I told my doctor he just scoffed at me, and said it was better than getting covid. I almost got up and punched him in the head. F'n Dr's are useless here half the time.
It's not really the doctor's fault though. If he does take you seriously he risks getting hauled before the College and punished for spreading fear. My wife's grandparents live next door to Dr. Charles Hoffe who is no longer allowed to practice medicine because he stated that his patients were having an alarming number of severe reactions to the covid vaccine.

Dr. Vinay Prasad has some really interesting videos on this on YouTube... Basically, the quality control wasn't the greatest because of how rushed things were so some batches were either contaminated or had bad concentration, inducing far more severe reactions than other batches that were mixed properly. There's some way you can look up which batch your vaccine came from and see if it was one of the bad ones.

The BC government now says you shouldn't get any boosters if you're under 50 because the risks are greater than the benefit.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Hound wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:14 am Thank for sharing that.. I also hope you feel better. I just find the amount of people experiencing these 'coincidences' is quite the large amount, yet the doctors just play it off, which is no surprise since most of them are in the pockets of big pharma anyway.

The part that sucks, was the part that we were 'FORCED' to get this poison. I am not an anti-vaccer or anything like that, and it's up to people to decide if they want to take it, but being forced to take it, especially by an employer, is just wrong.
Agree Dog 🐕 paws l wasn't forced to take the jabs but got the first two due to my frail mother in law and my health compromised wife
My mother in law has since passed.
This past fall l only got the flu shot l'm done with anymore Covid jabs.
CYCW station
PortKells
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
Elevation: 78m

Post by PortKells »

7 days into my long Covid fast, 7 to go. It’s a tough go. But I’m very optimistic it’ll clear that damned spike protein and reset my gut biome and immune system. I might need more than one but any improvement is welcome. Too bad I’m skinny or I’d go longer.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

PortKells wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:53 pm 7 days into my long Covid fast, 7 to go. It’s a tough go. But I’m very optimistic it’ll clear that damned spike protein and reset my gut biome and immune system. I might need more than one but any improvement is welcome. Too bad I’m skinny or I’d go longer.
Ah man, that's a tough go but l applaude your tenacity Kells l couldn't do that but quality of life is important and if it's been taken away l'm sure reaction would be to fight or doing anything to get it back. :thumbup:
CYCW station
PortKells
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser

Post by PortKells »

SouthSardiswx wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:15 pm Ah man, that's a tough go but l applaude your tenacity Kells l couldn't do that but quality of life is important and if it's been taken away l'm sure reaction would be to fight or doing anything to get it back. :thumbup:
Fasting is a criminally underrated way to help your body repair itself. Of course it’s challenging and seems insane in our culture but we’ve been practicing it whether intentionally or not for as long as we’ve existed.

I had a realization the other day…what do our pets do when they’re unwell? Almost without fail, they stop eating.

Digestion is a lot of work and all that energy could be it towards healing is continually used to digest. In our modern diet it’s even more work with all the crap we force down our gullet, muse as much as anyone.
Hawk
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
Elevation: 320/3024

Post by Hawk »

Wow lol 77 pages!!

No needles for HawkMan :roll: .
I "think" i had Covid in November 2022 for the first time, was pretty bad for 2-3 days..sore joints, bones, muscles. Lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks due to lack of eating..didnt feel like eating anything. But tbh, i've had much worse flus in the past. Maybe it was the Oil Of Oregano that killed the worst of it?
It lingered for weeks..like flus do. But after 10-14 days..was mostly just a persistent cough for a bit. I did not however have sore/ infected lungs or phlegmy lungs, like i have had with many flus in the past. End result..no biggie. Stayed at home for a few days to rest up.

Covid..could kill you!! Get the Vaxx!!! :lol: :lol: and :blah: :blah: :bs:

It's a respiratory virus..like a flu.
Let's hope this April brings some ~24c sunny days. Yesssss :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
Willoughby Langley at ~320ft / Similkameeeens ~3400ft
PortKells
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser

Post by PortKells »

Hawk wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:39 am Wow lol 77 pages!!

No needles for HawkMan :roll: .
I "think" i had Covid in November 2022 for the first time, was pretty bad for 2-3 days..sore joints, bones, muscles. Lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks due to lack of eating..didnt feel like eating anything. But tbh, i've had much worse flus in the past. Maybe it was the Oil Of Oregano that killed the worst of it?
It lingered for weeks..like flus do. But after 10-14 days..was mostly just a persistent cough for a bit. I did not however have sore/ infected lungs or phlegmy lungs, like i have had with many flus in the past. End result..no biggie. Stayed at home for a few days to rest up.

Covid..could kill you!! Get the Vaxx!!! :lol: :lol: and :blah: :blah: :bs:

It's a respiratory virus..like a flu.
Yep covid definitely didn’t kill millions and ruin others’ lives with the unbearable suffering of long Covid.
Ovonucks
Cloud Watcher
Cloud Watcher

Post by Ovonucks »

Lol the Vax conspiracy stuff. Of course it's the usual suspects too. 4 doses here. Never an issue. Kells hopefully you're better soon bud. Long covid is no joke, definitely needs more research to find solutions.
Hound
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Hound »

It is a lot of work separating the lunatics from the actual truth regarding long covid and vaccine injury, but both are real. Some people are fortunate the vaccine has not affected them, YET. Others, sadly the vaccine has screwed up their immune systems, and it seems very complicated as to why.. Doctors are nearly useless for fear of being called looney as well. Eventually this will all be brought out and sh*t will hit the fan. It is beginning, so that is a good sign. The lawsuits will be massive.
North Surrey/Fraser Heights
Elevation - 85 M./278 Ft.
:eatyum:
Hawk
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser

Post by Hawk »

Yes...i was in fear like most others. Have never seen anything like this before. But the fear was well orchestrated. Then bammmm we have a vaccine! Quick, everyone get it to be saved! Covid may kill you! Yes, so may the flu :roll: but i dont see everyone running to get flu shots 100% every year.
I guess the vaccine for some has worked. But many others are suffering right away, possibly. The thing is we will never really know will we? When a young atheltic guy dies of a heart attack..it was a bad heart i guess right? Not the vaccine.. :think:

I'm lucky in that i have a good immune system..always have. Plus Oil of Oregano :thumbup:
I'm all good so far! Hawk is still flapping his wings and gums (ok, beak) :wave:
Let's hope this April brings some ~24c sunny days. Yesssss :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
Hawk
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser

Post by Hawk »

I feel bad for those that have compromised health conditions. If i did, i likely would have got the vaccine up front too. Sadly, the vaccine does little. Do we even know that it helps?

And i'm not an anti vaxxer at all. Far from it. I've had the Polio vaccine. But that stops you from getting Polio last i checked. These multiple Covid Vaccine shots every 6 moths lol just dont make any sense. They don't stop you from getting Covid. :shh:
Hawk
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser

Post by Hawk »

Which reminds me of a bumper sticker i saw about a year+ ago. Made me lolol and also :lol: :lol:
Verbatim:

Got Polio? Neither do i. Thank you science! :think: