June 2022 Forecasts and Discussions

Weather reports, analysis etc. pertaining to Southern BC.
Bonovox
Elevation: 280 Ft

Re: June 2022 Forecasts and Discussions

Post by Bonovox »

The potential exists for widespread thunderstorms late Saturday night into Sunday morning.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spring/Summer :sick: Fall/Winter :thumbup:

Delta (Sunshine Hills) - Elevation: 280 feet

Wx Station: https://tempestwx.com/station/41362/grid
Hawk
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
Elevation: 320/3024

Post by Hawk »

Bonovox wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:46 am The potential exists for widespread thunderstorms late Saturday night into Sunday morning.
Whoa :shock: .... im heading into the interior Sunday am. Am i safe? :think:
Of course it could easily be 18c and bommy during this strong EN, but instead March starts out troffy and chilly! :shock: :shock: Bring on some 18c sunny days
Willoughby Langley at ~320ft / Similkameeeens ~3400ft
Forrest Gump
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast
Elevation: 377 Ft. or 115 M

Post by Forrest Gump »

Roberts Creeker wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:24 am Wow! Those reflected cloud photos are amazing! :clap: :clap:

What's your fish count for the day?
I couldn't match my first evening of 6 fish, 2nd night not much happenin except losing my only hooked fish to the weeds, 3rd and last evening shoud've been the best as I had over 20 bites but only caught 2. Overall a fun little trip of fishing, hiking around village trails, BBQing, village strolling, etc. There definitely seemed to be more bear poop than normal on the village trails and more snow at the mountain tops for this time of year.
Saw an interesting bird,looked like some kind of yellow breasted woodpecker ,if there's such a thing.

Biggest disappointment was going to Whistler brewery and finding out they've discontinued making my favourite(seasonal) beer,apricot wheat beer. I said pardon? You gotta be kidding me. Even the worker inside was surprised and said it was also her favourite beer. The Orange flavoured replacement was nowhere near as good.
Gumperoni 43cm
Sardineski 47cm