Covid Pandemic

Discuss any and everything here, like Sports, Gas Prices, Music, Faith, etc.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Re: Covid Pandemic

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Is it possible the war in Ukraine let the monkey out of the bag perhaps. :? :wtf: :shifty: :crazy: after all the refugees dispersed to several countries so the theory that Russia introduced it makes sense.IMO look where it's showing up European countries Canada U.S. l'm also thinking its a much more intense strain just watch hope l'm wrong.
Perhaps l'm spending to much time on the internet these day's and letting it get to me.
b45c3942154b17e2b2c7299ab526e172.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The 6th annual alzheimer's snowfall contest
:team: Canoodles record: 44-18-8
:gramps: Wrinkle Rockers: 43cm :wtf:
:hockey: South Sardines: 57cm
CYCW station
https://cycw.awos.live/local-weather
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider
Elevation: 545m/1788 ft

Post by Glacier »

No, the monkey pox is the result of a big ass irresponsible orgy, and nothing to do with Ukraine refugees. It's spread by skin-to-skin contact during sex. If the government tells you to wear a mask to stop the spread they're lying scumbags. And yes, they are actually saying this. Only government is allowed to spread misinformation.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/thr ... -monkeypox
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Glacier wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:42 pm No, the monkey pox is the result of a big ass irresponsible orgy, and nothing to do with Ukraine refugees. It's spread by skin-to-skin contact during sex. If the government tells you to wear a mask to stop the spread they're lying scumbags. And yes, they are actually saying this. Only government is allowed to spread misinformation.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/thr ... -monkeypox
Welp Glace lockdowns, mask mandates and banana peels may be next. :crazy: :D
CYCW station
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider

Post by Glacier »

I guess they should have taken Bonny Henry's advice and used "glory holes" in order to prevent Monkey Pox.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Glacier wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:19 pm I guess they should have taken Bonny Henry's advice and used "glory holes" in order to prevent Monkey Pox.
Glace :lol: that's absolutely insane.
CYCW station
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Welp just received another notice for a booster shot l mentioned in late December/21 l received a notice for my 3rd shot which l didn't bother getting.
Is this the new norm now continual bombardment of notices for booster shots. :crazy: :thumbdown: :x
CYCW station
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider

Post by Glacier »

SouthSardiswx wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:11 am Welp just received another notice for a booster shot l mentioned in late December/21 l received a notice for my 3rd shot which l didn't bother getting.
Is this the new norm now continual bombardment of notices for booster shots. :crazy: :thumbdown: :x
I've gotten two messages now for my booster. Nope, not getting it even though Trudeau has purchased enough shots to give every Canadian 7 shots.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Glacier wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:20 pm I've gotten two messages now for my booster. Nope, not getting it even though Trudeau has purchased enough shots to give every Canadian 7 shots.
Glad l'm not alone on this Glace. :thumbup: 7 shots :? so l should expect 5 more notifications in the future. How long before they arrest me for not get the boosters. :crazy:
CYCW station
AbbyJr
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
Elevation: 50m(164ft)

Post by AbbyJr »

Glacier wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:20 pm I've gotten two messages now for my booster. Nope, not getting it even though Trudeau has purchased enough shots to give every Canadian 7 shots.
I kept getting notifications to get my third booster after I had signed up to get my test results back in January. Since I refuse to get anymore boosters, I just ignored the annoying notifications and eventually they stopped.
Central Abbotsford
50m (164ft)

2022/23 season snowfall: 76.8cm

:team: :snowwindow: :snowman:
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

AbbyJr wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:55 pm I kept getting notifications to get my third booster after I had signed up to get my test results back in January. Since I refuse to get anymore boosters, I just ignored the annoying notifications and eventually they stopped.
So far one in December/21, they may have sent a second one l just deleted them. And now one in Juneuary/22.
I don't want to end up like Justin Beib's. :shock:
CYCW station
Typeing3
Weather Psycho
Weather Psycho
Elevation: 25M./80Ft.

Post by Typeing3 »

Opposition motion to remove travel restrictions denied in House of Commons
May 30 2022
https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/house-c ... strictions
The Conservative Party’s attempt to reverse the Liberal government’s stronghold on travel restrictions for Canadians has been denied.

On Monday afternoon, the CPC’s motion “Rules and service levels for travel” was defeated 202 to 117.
https://twitter.com/HoCChamber/status/1 ... 6400173058
The motion was sponsored by the Conservative Party’s Melissa Lantsman, who cited that citizens are currently “experiencing unacceptable wait times at Canadian airports” and that “current restrictions have been cited by experts as ineffective and contributing to additional delays, costs, and confusion.”

Lantsman lobbied that Canada’s international allies have already moved to lift all COVID-19 restrictions at airports and other points of entry, claiming that Canada is “losing business and economic opportunities. The House called on the Liberal government to “immediately revert to pre-pandemic rules and service levels for travel.”

Before the 3 pm vote, the Conservative Party said the current travel mandates are “outdated, unscientific, and only hurt Canadians and businesses.” The party asked the NDP-Liberal coalition to “follow the science, get in line with our allies, and end the extreme delays.”

Last week, the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) apologized for maddening wait times across the country, citing staff shortages as a major reason. Travellers have since expressed frustration with Canadian airport’s random COVID-19 testing, increased questioning from border agents, and confusion from the country’s mandatory ArriveCAN app due to federal pandemic-related travel requirements.

Mere minutes after the motion was defeated, Lantsman tweeted that the Liberal government “still has not shared any justification for their outdated and out-of-step restrictions.”

Last week, Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer Theresa Tam was asked about passengers contacting COVID-19 on flights. She said there have been “very few reports” and “extremely rare” cases of transmission aboard aircraft in Canada. Tam says officials are learning “more and more” about technology and ventilation on modern aircraft and that ventilation aboard planes is “actually really good.”

Canada is currently the only country in the world still banning domestic travel for unvaccinated citizens. Various countries around the world, including New Zealand and Australia — two countries with the strictest COVID-19 requirements at the height of the pandemic — now allow their unvaccinated citizens to fly internationally.

It’s high time Canadians flew freely
June 8, 2022
https://troymedia.com/politicslaw/its-h ... ew-freely/
Canada’s federal travel mandates are so oppressive that even apolitical international agencies have stepped up to condemn them. The International Air Transport Association has added its voice to the Official Opposition, citizens, airline staff fired for their vaccination status, and grounded and disgruntled air passengers who want to fly hassle-free.

IATA regional vice-president for the Americas, Peter Cerda, says vaccine requirements, random testing, the ArriveCan app, and mandatory submissions of health information should end now.

“It is clear that people want to travel. We can therefore ill afford to have passengers subjected to unacceptable wait times both on arrival in the country or on departure,” Cerda said.

“The relevant authorities must urgently consider removing the last remaining travel-related COVID-19 restrictions and work with the industry on policies and processes which will allow passengers to pass through airports with no undue delay.”

The situation is “untenable,” according to IATA spokesman Markus Ruediger. “It’s pretty dire. It’s delays, delays, delays,” he said. He added, not surprisingly, that the delays are impacting travel in other countries, too. It’s not hard to imagine that long processing times in Canada mean delays elsewhere, and, eventually, fewer scheduled flights to Canada.

The Canadian Airport Council has also complained that government mandates quadrupled processing time for air travellers. Conservative transport critic Melissa Lantsman tabled a motion to end the restrictions, but 115 Conservative MPs and two others were overruled by 202 other MPs who support the status quo.

Lantsman tweeted, “EVERYONE EXCEPT THE GOVERNMENT AGREES WE NEED TO RETURN TO PRE-PANDEMIC RULES. CANADA IS AN OUTLIER.”

Transport Minister Omar Alghabra claims the delays aren’t due to the government but the overwhelming demand for travel.

“We will always be supporting our tourism sector,” said Alghabra. “We are all excited about the travel season coming up. Canadians are travelling. We are doing everything we can to address these lineups. We are working with airports. We are working with the airline sector.”

Does this “working with airports [and] the airline sector” mean doing what these agencies are asking for, or everything but? The only sin of unvaccinated Canadians, grounded by their own government, was to refuse vaccines that did not prevent sickness for many who had three injections.

At least one thing is taking off – participation in the Canadian organization Free 2 Fly. The organization – which is demanding the freedom to fly without the need to disclose private personal medical information – has gained more than 42,000 members, all hoping their collective voice is loud enough to make the federal government drop the mandates. Members include almost 3,000 Canadian aviation professionals, some of whom served in Canada’s military – and some of whom are vaccinated.

Unfortunately, some former Canadian military pilots lost their jobs and ability to fly domestically for their unvaccinated status. How ironic for someone to fight for Canadians’ freedom abroad only to lose it at home at the hands of their own government – and to be denied employment insurance for their job loss to boot.

Canada’s Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland is doing double duty as a member of the Board of Trustees on the World Economic Forum. Perhaps that’s why Canada is the only country besides the Netherlands to participate in the WEF’s Known Traveller Digital Identity (KTDI) pilot program. The Trudeau airport in Montreal, Toronto’s Pearson Airport, and Air Canada are also participating. Of course, the federal government has a $500 million equity stake in Air Canada now as part of its $5.9 billion COVID-era government rescue.

According to the project’s website, “KTDI enables more secure and more seamless travel that benefits both travellers and the travel industry.” The idea is that by accessing “verifiable claims of a traveller’s identity,” authorities can “optimize passenger processing and reduce risk.” It’s a way for “a global consortium of individuals, governments, authorities and the travel industry to enhance security in world travel.”

KTDI maintains that travellers can “collect digital attestations of their personal data” and decide what to share and when, but “The more attestations a traveller accumulates and shares, the better consortium partners, governments and other parties can provide a smooth and safe travel experience.”

As Dr. Phil might say, “And how’s that working out for ya?” Smooth travel hasn’t arrived, but it does seem like a great way to collect social credit scores. Sure, people can refuse to participate – but will they be able to travel?

Back in 2010, the Rockefeller Foundation and Global Business Network co-sponsored “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development.” The “Lock Step” scenario envisioned a worldwide pandemic that crippled tourism and supply chains.

“During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks … Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified.”

And here we are. Control remains in Canada when its supposed reasons have ended.

It’s high time people were free to fly.
:typing: :type3:
East Coquitlam
Elevation 25M (80Ft)
#MrJanuary :geek: 8-)
Abby_wx
Elevation: 157m (515ft)

Post by Abby_wx »

I got 3 messages in January, then I just got a message today.
:dragon:

Fall/Winter 2023/24
Low min: -16.6C (Jan 12th)
Low max: -9.9C (Jan 12th)
Snowfall: 8.0 cm
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Typeing3 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:46 pm Opposition motion to remove travel restrictions denied in House of Commons
May 30 2022
Nice find Tmoon, just goes to show the control over Canadians that are unvaxxed l feel like a fool for getting vaxxed, what are monitoring everytime we 💩 as well. :crazy:
CYCW station
Antares
Model Rider
Model Rider
Elevation: 5m

Post by Antares »

They can shove that Sh*t up their ass.

:cancel:
It always snows in December in the Kootenays :clap:
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Antares wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:57 am They can shove that Sh*t up their ass.

:cancel:
Super Ant 🐜 you said it best.
:lolsign: :goodpost:
CYCW station