Politics

Discuss any and everything here, like Sports, Gas Prices, Music, Faith, etc.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Re: Politics

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Typeing3 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:50 pm :arrow: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudea ... -1.6970498

Crazy if true. Extrajudicial killing? Foreign interference taken to a completely new level in Canada.
Personally Tman, l don't think Trudumb handled this very well at all. It should have been a request to India to help investigate this allegation not a smart move if he had proof perhaps but still Dumbo strikes again.
The 6th annual alzheimer's snowfall contest
:team: Canoodles record: 44-18-8
:gramps: Wrinkle Rockers: 43cm :wtf:
:hockey: South Sardines: 57cm
CYCW station
https://cycw.awos.live/local-weather
AbbyJr
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
Elevation: 50m(164ft)

Post by AbbyJr »

Central Abbotsford
50m (164ft)

2022/23 season snowfall: 76.8cm

:team: :snowwindow: :snowman:
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

AbbyJr wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:41 pm :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
:lol: Well done Jr. man too funny,
John would get a kick of that vid. :thumbup:
CYCW station
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

I don't think India is a country you want to piss off nice going Trudumbo. :wtf: :roll:
Last edited by SouthSardiswx on Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
CYCW station
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider
Elevation: 545m/1788 ft

Post by Glacier »

Hitlarious! It's like an episode of Seinfeld!
F60P0NqaAAAPPSj.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Glacier wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:04 am Hitlarious! It's like an episode of Seinfeld!

F60P0NqaAAAPPSj.jpg
:lol: l know Glace what a debacle even Ukraine P.M. Zelenskyy was applauding l bet Putting was laughing over this.
Trudumbo really blew this l felt bad for the house of commons speaker but how much are the Liberals to blame isn't there a background check on these things. :roll:
CYCW station
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider

Post by Glacier »

SouthSardiswx wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:25 am :lol: l know Glace what a debacle even Ukraine P.M. Zelenskyy was applauding l bet Putting was laughing over this.
Trudumbo really blew this l felt bad for the house of commons speaker but how much are the Liberals to blame isn't there a background check on these things. :roll:
The Nazi made a huge donation to the Canadian-Ukrainian Congress, of which Chystia Freeland's aunt is the president of. So I'm thinking that's why he was invited. Money talks. Donate to the right causes, and you get get rewarded.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

:alert:
Glacier wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:58 am The Nazi made a huge donation to the Canadian-Ukrainian Congress, of which Chystia Freeland's aunt is the president of. So I'm thinking that's why he was invited. Money talks. Donate to the right causes, and you get get rewarded.
Ah that explains it all still ommunication definitely lacking there. :roll:
CYCW station
VanCitySouth
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast
Elevation: 72 m/236 ft

Post by VanCitySouth »

Glacier wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:58 am The Nazi made a huge donation to the Canadian-Ukrainian Congress, of which Chystia Freeland's aunt is the president of. So I'm thinking that's why he was invited. Money talks. Donate to the right causes, and you get get rewarded.
I don't necessarily disbelieve you and truly I do not mean any disrespect, but claims like these need a credible source link. I can't find anything about this on Google despite over 10 minutes of trying different search terms.

And if, as I suspect, the source is Rebel "News", then I'm sorry, I'm not inclined to consider that credible. I dislike Trudeau and his government as much as the next guy, but that dislike is grounded in facts and reality. I won't compromise on this.

Just because it COULD be true even though it's hearsay, does not mean I'm willing to make the leap to saying that it IS true.
2023-24 season stats:
Climo :cancel: 81 to 44 :14clown: GFS

Season total: 39.0 cm + 3 traces
Peak depth: 28.0 cm (Jan 17)
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

This Israeli Hamas conflict is just another here we go again but l'm surprised by the magnitude of what Hamas pulled off.
I do disagree with Isreal cutting off all power, food and fuel It's not fair to the citizens of Gaza however it really is like 2 million ppl in a fortified prison over there. :o
CYCW station
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider

Post by Glacier »

SouthSardiswx wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:15 pm This Israeli Hamas conflict is just another here we go again but l'm surprised by the magnitude of what Hamas pulled off.
Complete BS. There is nothing wrong with Hamas and there was no supporters of terrorist attacks celebrating in Canadian streets because it was posted by Rebel news. If it is posted by rebel news, it is false. Gas the Jews.

I kid. That's not how we determine what is or isn't false. But you are right, we can't believe something is true by a single source. I'm not familiar with Rebel news, but I think that's Ezra Levant's thingy so probably not a very reliable source on most topics.

I've been away from the internet for a bit because my daughter go married, so I can't remember where I read that about Freeland. It was probably a podcast. Perhaps Viva Frei. I don't know if it's true either, nor the reason why he was invited. I blame all members of the house for this one. No one knew enough about history to know that fighting the Russians in WW2 would mean you're probably fighting with the Nazis? LOL!

I wasn't actually making a dig at Freeland or Trudeau. I've defended Trudeau over the salute a nazi thing because neither him nor Freeland are Nazi supporters. It was an innocent but embarrassing mistake. I've defended Trudeau over the blackface stuff too because it was also an innocent but embarrassing mistake. I didn't even know it was wrong to dress up as someone from another ethnicity until the blackface thing, and neither did Trudeau no most people. Glad no one had cameras when I dressed up for Halloween as a kid. When you're famous, you sometimes have to learn what's socially acceptable the embarrassing way!

I'm not a fan of Trudeau because I think he's overspending which is causing increased inflation and such, but not everything he does is wrong. He has unequivocally condemned the actions of Hamas, which is good.

I do criticize him and many others, including may conservatives who are ignorant about Hamas and their desire to kill all Jews including in Canada because of Islamic scripture, and especially those who think Jewish women getting raped and murdered were "asking for it." All across the world, including Canada, Australia, and the UK were chanting "gas the Jews" and such. This is horrific.
F8Ai49TbsAAZ9NM.jpg

I talked to two different Jewish friends who have barely slept since the attack because they have friends and family in Israel who live in fear for their lives. They also feel scared because of the abhorrent chants in Canada in around world reminiscent of what the Sturmabteilung and Schutzstaffel did in Nazi Germany.

If anyone wants to understand fully why Hamas does what they do, watch this video by Apostate Prophet... WARNING: 30 minutes in you see graph pictures of blood soaked pants from Israeli women where were gang raped so bad they have blood running down their pants... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihks22zTv5k
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Glacier wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:13 am Complete BS. There is nothing wrong with Hamas and there was no supporters of terrorist attacks celebrating in Canadian streets because it was posted by Rebel news. If it is posted by rebel news, it is false. Gas the Jews.

I kid. That's not how we determine what is or isn't false. But you are right, we can't believe something is true by a single source. I'm not familiar with Rebel news, but I think that's Ezra Levant's thingy so probably not a very reliable source on most topics.

I've been away from the internet for a bit because my daughter go married, so I can't remember where I read that about Freeland. It was probably a podcast. Perhaps Viva Frei. I don't know if it's true either, nor the reason why he was invited. I blame all members of the house for this one. No one knew enough about history to know that fighting the Russians in WW2 would mean you're probably fighting with the Nazis? LOL!

I wasn't actually making a dig at Freeland or Trudeau. I've defended Trudeau over the salute a nazi thing because neither him nor Freeland are Nazi supporters. It was an innocent but embarrassing mistake. I've defended Trudeau over the blackface stuff too because it was also an innocent but embarrassing mistake. I didn't even know it was wrong to dress up as someone from another ethnicity until the blackface thing, and neither did Trudeau no most people. Glad no one had cameras when I dressed up for Halloween as a kid. When you're famous, you sometimes have to learn what's socially acceptable the embarrassing way!

I'm not a fan of Trudeau because I think he's overspending which is causing increased inflation and such, but not everything he does is wrong. He has unequivocally condemned the actions of Hamas, which is good.

I do criticize him and many others, including may conservatives who are ignorant about Hamas and their desire to kill all Jews including in Canada because of Islamic scripture, and especially those who think Jewish women getting raped and murdered were "asking for it." All across the world, including Canada, Australia, and the UK were chanting "gas the Jews" and such. This is horrific.

F8Ai49TbsAAZ9NM.jpg

I talked to two different Jewish friends who have barely slept since the attack because they have friends and family in Israel who live in fear for their lives. They also feel scared because of the abhorrent chants in Canada in around world reminiscent of what the Sturmabteilung and Schutzstaffel did in Nazi Germany.

If anyone wants to understand fully why Hamas does what they do, watch this video by Apostate Prophet... WARNING: 30 minutes in you see graph pictures of blood soaked pants from Israeli women where were gang raped so bad they have blood running down their pants... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihks22zTv5k
I'll pass on the video Glace. :?
CYCW station
Forrest Gump
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast
Elevation: 377 Ft. or 115 M

Post by Forrest Gump »

Yes,Trudeau said something good for once , but the best speech belonged to Poilievre, who acknowledged the Jews survival from many historic atrocities and their divine connection to the land of Israel that goes back over 3000 years.
https://youtu.be/tNIWYUvN-9k?si=CaYrPY1QwJIVN9S7
Gumperoni 43cm
Sardineski 47cm
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Forrest Gump wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:27 pm Yes,Trudeau said something good for once , but the best speech belonged to Poilievre, who acknowledged the Jews survival from many historic atrocities and their divine connection to the land of Israel that goes back over 3000 years.
https://youtu.be/tNIWYUvN-9k?si=CaYrPY1QwJIVN9S7
I guess l haven't deep dived into that area Skipper Grumpy l've just skimmed the surface but for such a small area of land it sure is a hotbed of political tension that never ends.
CYCW station
VanCitySouth
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast
Elevation: 72 m/236 ft

Post by VanCitySouth »