Sports Talk

Discuss any and everything here, like Sports, Gas Prices, Music, Faith, etc.
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider
Elevation: 545m/1788 ft

Re: Sports Talk

Post by Glacier »

I have played hockey with Kyle and his dad in a charity hockey tournament or two. To sexually abuse someone like that is the worst kind of crime.

Watch this interview if you can.

https://www.tsn.ca/kyle-beach-john-doe- ... 68?tsn-amp
PortKells
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
Elevation: 78m

Post by PortKells »

Glacier wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:47 pm I have played hockey with Kyle and his dad in a charity hockey tournament or two. To sexually abuse someone like that is the worst kind of crime.

Watch this interview if you can.

https://www.tsn.ca/kyle-beach-john-doe- ... 68?tsn-amp
Do you think guys like Quenneville and cheveldeyeff should get canned for sweeping it under the rugs? The guy went on to sexually abuse even younger boys at a university after the Hawks quietly dismissed him after the season. Entirely preventable.

Similar situation to I hate to say this but the Whitecaps around the same time period. Why are there so many ****ing pervs in this world.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

PortKells wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:24 am Do you think guys like Quenneville and cheveldeyeff should get canned for sweeping it under the rugs? The guy went on to sexually abuse even younger boys at a university after the Hawks quietly dismissed him after the season. Entirely preventable.

Similar situation to I hate to say this but the Whitecaps around the same time period. Why are there so many ****ing pervs in this world.
Didn't this come out afew months back? or was the lid blown off this story yesterday.?
Join us next season
:team: Cannot's are Pacific Division Champs!
:gramps: Wrinkle Rockers: 43cm :cry:
:hockey: South Sardines: 57cm :trophy:
CYCW station
https://cycw.awos.live/local-weather
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider

Post by Glacier »

SouthSardiswx wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:10 am Didn't this come out afew months back? or was the lid blown off this story yesterday.?
Kyle broke his silence yesterday and revealed that he was the unnamed victim.

A typical sex abuser will have 200 victims. In a single family 1 abuser can molest every single child. My wife had a great uncle who was that guy. Thankfully for her her mother didn't trust the uncle and didn't let him baby sit the children. The MIL was too young to remember when he abused her, and wasn't told until later. Basically, every girl of that generation was sexually abused by the perverted uncle. They never told my wife's grandpa (the abuser"s brother) because he would have probably driven down to Montana and put a bullet in his head, and then gone to jail.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Glacier wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:52 am Kyle broke his silence yesterday and revealed that he was the unnamed victim.

A typical sex abuser will have 200 victims. In a single family 1 abuser can molest every single child. My wife had a great uncle who was that guy. Thankfully for her her mother didn't trust the uncle and didn't let him baby sit the children. The MIL was too young to remember when he abused her, and wasn't told until later. Basically, every girl of that generation was sexually abused by the perverted uncle. They never told my wife's grandpa (the abuser"s brother) because he would have probably driven down to Montana and put a bullet in his head, and then gone to jail.
Absolutely sic Glace.
Join us next season
CYCW station
Forrest Gump
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast
Elevation: 377 Ft. or 115 M

Post by Forrest Gump »

Canucks suck , and now the injury bug infestation has already started. Say good bye to the oilers,flames, and playoffs...hope I'm wrong.
Gumperoni 43cm
Sardineski 47cm
PortKells
Storm Chaser
Storm Chaser
Elevation: 78m

Post by PortKells »

I went to the game tonight. Depressed. What the heck happened to Petey. He's the worst player in the league right now.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

PortKells wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:23 pm I went to the game tonight. Depressed. What the heck happened to Petey. He's the worst player in the league right now.
Yeah for sure don't know they were talking on the post game Hershey thinks there's something going on with him.
Join us next season
CYCW station
Weather101
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast
Elevation: 3 Ft

Post by Weather101 »

SouthSardiswx wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:08 am Yeah for sure don't know they were talking on the post game Hershey thinks there's something going on with him.
He has zero confidence out there and doesn’t even look interested. Could be a lack of preseason etc. On top of missing half the season last year but I don’t know. I don’t see this team making the playoffs. Flames and oilers look good this year and markstorm is back to being a stud.
All about them Cowboys !!! 🤠 🤠
Weather101
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast

Post by Weather101 »

PortKells wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:24 am Do you think guys like Quenneville and cheveldeyeff should get canned for sweeping it under the rugs? The guy went on to sexually abuse even younger boys at a university after the Hawks quietly dismissed him after the season. Entirely preventable.

They should be and quennville resigned. Your completely right it could of been prevented and the Blackhawks organization priorities were a Stanley Cup. Very sad.
Weather101
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast

Post by Weather101 »

What a animal. It’s crazy to think because of things out of his control (Pandemic, Lockout) he’s missed 156 games and yet is still in this position. Imagine if he was able to play those games? He would probably be looking at a chance of breaking the record this year.

“ Beyond the 40 or so games he’ll miss due to COVID, Ovechkin also lost 34 games due to the 2012 lockout and he lost what should have been his 19-year-old rookie season back in 2004-05 because of that year’s full-season lockout.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Glacier
Model Rider
Model Rider

Post by Glacier »

You missed one...
FB_IMG_1635526410564.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Weather101
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast

Post by Weather101 »

Glacier wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:54 am You missed one...

FB_IMG_1635526410564.jpg
:clap:
Typeing3
Weather Psycho
Weather Psycho
Elevation: 25M./80Ft.

Post by Typeing3 »

Weather101 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:15 am What a animal. It’s crazy to think because of things out of his control (Pandemic, Lockout) he’s missed 156 games and yet is still in this position. Imagine if he was able to play those games? He would probably be looking at a chance of breaking the record this year.

“ Beyond the 40 or so games he’ll miss due to COVID, Ovechkin also lost 34 games due to the 2012 lockout and he lost what should have been his 19-year-old rookie season back in 2004-05 because of that year’s full-season lockout.”
Jagr missed a ton of time as well. He'd likely be further up there in goals and points too.
:typing: :type3:
East Coquitlam
Elevation 25M (80Ft)
#MrJanuary :geek: 8-)
Weather101
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast

Post by Weather101 »

Typeing3 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:50 pm Jagr missed a ton of time as well. He'd likely be further up there in goals and points too.
Yup I agree.