Gas Prices

Discuss any and everything here, like Sports, Gas Prices, Music, Faith, etc.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Re: Gas Prices

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Such a variety of gas prices in the central valley, from 188.9c at the Chevron on Lickman south of the roundabout to 166.9c at the Canco in south Sumas. :crazy: The new Centex on Yale rd is also 166.9c
The 6th annual alzheimer's snowfall contest
:team: Canoodles record: 44-18-8
:gramps: Wrinkle Rockers: 43cm :wtf:
:hockey: South Sardines: 57cm
CYCW station
https://cycw.awos.live/local-weather
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

At least the chilly/snowfall weather has kept my mind off the dumpster fire 🔥 gas prices in the central valley.
Pretty much every station is @ 179.9c absolutely sickening. :sick:
CYCW station
Hound
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Hound »

That is way too high. I was in Abby on Friday and the Price was $179 and in Surrey $189. It should be waaaaaay cheaper in the Valley!
North Surrey/Fraser Heights
Elevation - 85 M./278 Ft.
:eatyum:
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Hound wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:49 pm That is way too high. I was in Abby on Friday and the Price was $179 and in Surrey $189. It should be waaaaaay cheaper in the Valley!
Yup they figured out last gas till Rosedale or Hope jackwagons. :thumbdown:
CYCW station
Hound
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Hound »

What's gas out in Sardis these days Mr Sardineman?
Forrest Gump
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast
Elevation: 377 Ft. or 115 M

Post by Forrest Gump »

Hound wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:33 pm What's gas out in Sardis these days Mr Sardineman?
I'm sure it's still a ripoff. Why is local gas glued to the 1.80 mark when oil has been at near the 52 week lows for the last couple of weeks? Should be 1.50 or lower as we saw briefly a couple of months ago. And of course now the oil price going back up so I'm sure they won't hesitate to raise gas prices.

Finally tried that butter chicken poutine at Delhi Delite,quite good but the kicker is the Huge portion! If I knew I'd be getting so much I wouldn't have ordered the chicken Korma, lol.

And finally,after disappearing for a few years...KFC is coming back! Right next to Delhi Delite.
Gumperoni 43cm
Sardineski 47cm
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Hound wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:33 pm What's gas out in Sardis these days Mr Sardineman?
Sill absolutely insane Paw man, 167.9c last Wednesday then a jump to 178.9c before the April 1st no joke tax increase. :x
CYCW station
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Forrest Gump wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:53 pm I'm sure it's still a ripoff. Why is local gas glued to the 1.80 mark when oil has been at near the 52 week lows for the last couple of weeks? Should be 1.50 or lower as we saw briefly a couple of months ago. And of course now the oil price going back up so I'm sure they won't hesitate to raise gas prices.

Finally tried that butter chicken poutine at Delhi Delite,quite good but the kicker is the Huge portion! If I knew I'd be getting so much I wouldn't have ordered the chicken Korma, lol.

And finally,after disappearing for a few years...KFC is coming back! Right next to Delhi Delite.
:lol: Certainly wouldn't want to be down wind from you skipper after a plate of that. :o
Talk about a come back the new Zellers store fronts should be interesting l believe there's going to be Zellers food trucks around as well serving the old menu.
CYCW station
Hound
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Hound »

Forrest Gump wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:53 pm

Finally tried that butter chicken poutine at Delhi Delite,quite good but the kicker is the Huge portion!
Excellent!

I almost had one this week. Perhaps next week!
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

And gas prices are once again in the central valley all over the map.
From 165.9c at the Chevron on Lickman to 184.9c @ the Esso on Luckakuck to 177.9c @ the Canco on Ved talk about gouging at it's finest.
This is absolutely insane how can different stations get away with huge price differences it should be against the law. :sick:
CYCW station
Forrest Gump
Weather Enthusiast
Weather Enthusiast
Elevation: 377 Ft. or 115 M

Post by Forrest Gump »

SouthSardiswx wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:02 pm And gas prices are once again in the central valley all over the map.
From 165.9c at the Chevron on Lickman to 184.9c @ the Esso on Luckakuck to 177.9c @ the Canco on Ved talk about gouging at it's finest.
This is absolutely insane how can different stations get away with huge price differences it should be against the law. :sick:
And oil under $80 a barrel again, gas should be around $1.50 . They've kept the gas prices elevated for longer in recent months hoping that we don't notice that oil prices are coming down. They've got us over a barrel,like shooting fish in a barrel, like a hoop around a barrel, roll out the barrel,they're having a barrel of fun at our expense, funnier than a barrel of monkeys,more fun than making wine in a barrel, more exciting than going over Niagara falls in a barrel. ...did I leave out anything?
Gumperoni 43cm
Sardineski 47cm
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Forrest Gump wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:25 pm And oil under $80 a barrel again, gas should be around $1.50 . They've kept the gas prices elevated for longer in recent months hoping that we don't notice that oil prices are coming down. They've got us over a barrel,like shooting fish in a barrel, like a hoop around a barrel, roll out the barrel,they're having a barrel of fun at our expense, funnier than a barrel of monkeys,more fun than making wine in a barrel, more exciting than going over Niagara falls in a barrel. ...did I leave out anything?
:lol: Perhaps bobbing for apples in a barrel skipper.
CYCW station
Hound
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Hound »

Forrest Gump wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:25 pm And oil under $80 a barrel again, gas should be around $1.50 . They've kept the gas prices elevated for longer in recent months hoping that we don't notice that oil prices are coming down. They've got us over a barrel,like shooting fish in a barrel, like a hoop around a barrel, roll out the barrel,they're having a barrel of fun at our expense, funnier than a barrel of monkeys,more fun than making wine in a barrel, more exciting than going over Niagara falls in a barrel. ...did I leave out anything?
Ya, they said lowest in a few years or something.. I dunno. People really need to bring these clowns to task. The government letting them get away with it as well. Total BS.
Hound
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Hound »

SardineMan.. our neighbourhood Esso closed down a few months ago, and now it's being converted into a Canco station and food stop. Looks really budget.. what do you know about this station? They claim to have cheaper fuel prices and I know there is one in Sardis.
SouthSardiswx
Donator
Donator

Post by SouthSardiswx »

Hound wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:06 am SardineMan.. our neighbourhood Esso closed down a few months ago, and now it's being converted into a Canco station and food stop. Looks really budget.. what do you know about this station? They claim to have cheaper fuel prices and I know there is one in Sardis.
Yes they are good my car seems to have no issues with fuel there Canadian which is a plus and the snacks are awesome good variety.
Just wait till you get a Cantex Canco's competition you'll be in dreamland then just as good l tried them both. :thumbup: on that note 188.9c Dogbone in the central valley that's absolutely insane l guess 2 bucks is next again. :x
CYCW station